Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jeans!

I'm wearing jeans! Levis (tm) Relaxed Fit tapered leg 505's to be exact. Apparently I'm not as fat as I thought I was. 34 x 30 baby! Nice and comfy and soft. I think I need a couple more pairs. When I got to 210 pounds jeans were too damned annoying. That was about 15 years ago. I've worn nothing but sweats since.

For some strange reason I've been feeling kind of good about myself lately... It's a fluke, I don't expect it to last. But what he hell, run with it while it lasts! I weighed myself the other day. I expected 185-190. 168 3/4? Nah, that can't be right. I stopped in the "health center" (big building, we have a nurse's office where I work, like in grade school) to use the scale. My scale is correct. I haven't been dieting, just eating less garbage food. I hope the trend continues.... I'm off to buy me another pair of jeans or two. I may need a black pair for formal dress appearances.

Here's a scantily clad pic of me in my hot new sexy jeans. Can you feel the sexiness oozing (ewww) coming (no that won't work either)... Soy muy caliente! Ooohh! Look at that sexylicious foot clad in a fruity little tennis sock! whatever.


The one pile of crap is box of stuff I'm loading into my iPod and a list of what is on it or not. That's the little green music machine there by my knee, it's on top of the ant farm (still in it's box). I have 2 live ants now... one was in a coma or something. The kitty is my buddy Bart (yes, Simpson), poor old man is gonna be 22 soon... I've had him that long. He's happy, healthy and rambunctious (he has a cataract in one eye)... he tires out quickly now though...... I'm going to miss him very much.

Oh look!! Here's a picture of my sexy arse in my new jeans. Where the hell did that come from? Must have been the dammned cat. "Relaxed Fit"? If these jeans were any more relaxed a family of four could live in them with me. (Hey, that could be fun!) Just look, I have no damned ass in these freaking pants. They are comfy though.

7 comments:

concerned citizen said...

it took 15 years to lose 42 lbs? That's not so hot! :)

I agree. take the moments of feeling good & try to keep the momentum going.

So now you have two ants. That's good! they won't be lonely, anyway.

nice pants, BTW.
(Don't take it wrong OK, I had to say something, right?)

Unknown said...

Did you miss the tiny bit whereI said I wasn't dieting? I wasn't trying to lose weight.

concerned citizen said...

Oh, well, that changes things.







Acually, I was teasing you. Trying to be clever.not my strong suit.

Unknown said...

lol... no, I got it. I was just being a pain in the ass. I've seen you make some coments here and there that I thought bordered on hysterical.

Speaking of ass... I think I need to try these jeans in a regular fit not relaxed. They're very comfy, but looking at that pic the cat took I have no ass in these jeans. I have a decent butt. Can't tell I have one at all in these though.

Oh, the ants have all perished! **runs across the room, falls into corner, crawls into a fetal position sobbing and crying hystericly**

Arcturus said...

I didn't realize you lost that much weight. Or that you had a cat named Bart. (He's 22??) Or that you liked taking pictures of yourself in the same way I do. But as you know, I own no jeans. I would wear a 34 - 32. Maybe I should buy some jeans afterall.

Unknown said...

No, that was not a typo. 22. I got Bart the year I graduated High School. I have two cats... Abe is about 12 I think. Someone threw him out the window of a fast moving car and he landed on my Aunt's lawn. She fixed him up and he ended up with me, her husband was allergic to him. They're gay too by the way. Even though they're fixed, it's like a vasectomy... It doesn't stop the urge. They hump each other every now and then. If I catch Abe doing it I chase him away these days. Bart's too old for that abuse.

Dude, I take all kinds of unnecessary pictures. Most of them just end up in the trash though because they're crap. I thought I sent you links to all my bathroom mirror photos. I know I did.

210 was fifteen years ago. I've never actually been on a diet. It just gradually went away same as it got here.

I think you'd look nice in jeans. I do. Ok, I basically have a peanut gallery of two here, but raise your hands kids. Who thinks Arc might look nice in jeans?

*Taps foot impatiiently waiting for l>t to raise hand*

Unknown said...

Oh, Arc, if you try these particular jeans I'm wearing. Try on a 28 or 30 length first. I'm taller than you and I normally wear a 32 inch length. These jeans really are "relaxed fit".