Friday, March 23, 2007

Have you accepted the Savior?

*Ding Dong!*... Awww Hell. (throws on shirt, runs downstairs)
*Knock Knock*... I'm coming!... *opens door*

I only went to answer it because I thought it might be UPS or something.

I open the door and there are two very attractive young men on my porch. "Hello Sir!" They were very cute... they were almost jail bait. Not my type.

I closed the door immediately. It occurred to me much later that I should have invited them in. "Sure, you can come in and chat. Would you like a Pepsi? Bottled water? I have some Aquafina. There's one condition though...

Before you show me your literature or try to convert me to your religious persuasion I must show you what sin truly is. I am a homosexual, a sinner, a Sodomite. It is the only way you can truly understand! You must disrobe for me and allow me to have sex with you, both of you at once. You must have sex with each other as well. Perhaps then we will be able to repent our evil ways truly and fully."

Poor young dudes would have run screaming and sent elders after me. I'd have only the most pious of them at my door daily... but then again they might have taken me up on the offer. ;- )

Is that how the Catholic Priests do it? I went to a Catholic high school. A few of the "Brothers" were gay, kind of hot too.. they were also up to some foolng around. I never had the guts to ask for tutoring though. *wink*

11 comments:

concerned citizen said...

that was naughty!

my youngest daughter was converted by a very handsome young Mormon missionary. Untill he left town.

Unknown said...

They were very nice looking and earnest kids. I hope someone or something really is watching over them.

I don't live in a really bad neighborhood.. it sure isn't good either though. I hope somebody picked them up by dusk. In certain areas around here they might be found on a corner bleeding and naked. They had nice suit jackets and cleanly pressed pants on. That's all it takes. Sad, So sad.

I would have sat and talked with them for a bit, but they would only have encouraged others to return I'm sure.

It was cold and rainy. If I knew they'd spare me the torture of sermonizing and everything I'd have given 'em some coffe, tea or hot chocolate, (Milk maybe? They were darned young.) just to let them sit and be warm for a bit... I wouldn't asked them enter the sex dungeon untill after we had our tea and english muffins.

concerned citizen said...

Nice & earnest & clean cut. It's a 'sham'.(I know these things)
They don't even know it yet. Poor innocent little buggers.
Thank God you were a nice guy & shut the door in their face & did not invite them in.

concerned citizen said...

I hate Shane! He wasted 9:23 minutes of my life

Unknown said...

I am a pretty decent dude. I wouldn't have done anything to the boys other than let them warm up a bit. It wad cold icky and wet.

I don't really have a sex dungeon. I do have a whip though! That'd probably have been my first time using it... chasing them out of my house and down the street as they tossed copies their "book of whoever" at me.

I only knew the kids for about 5 seconds... "Hello Sir." *closes door* I can't judge those two just based on that. I hope they have happy things in their lives and dont screw up anyone else's life.

Unknown said...

Shane! OMG. I need to go watch more at another time. I goof for the camera. Act like an idiot... I know I'm slightly of kilter though.

I don't think he knows. I sort of wanted to email him and tell him "Dude, you don't wanna do that."... but he seems to like it. Why ruin it for him?

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Who the hell is Shane and why do I want to know?

Unknown said...

MCM: Who is Shane? America's next Idol of course!

I think he was on there a few years ago as one of the nutjobs that didn't make it.

When did you link me? I just noticed it the other day, why would you even want to? Thanks though.

concerned citizen said...

If I e-mailed shane I'd say, "Shane! Please, stab your self in the leg. Do something for christs sake!"

Ha ha, too funny!

Arcturus said...

So you just slammed the door in their faces? I'm assuming they were Mormons, yes? Did they both look like Ken dolls?

But I gotta tell ya that you've got it all backwards, though: you insult bad-ass kids for no reason who they hit you and you run fleeing from hot guys.

Unknown said...

I didn't slam the door, I simply closed it. I have no idea what religion they were. I assumed Mormon. They did look a bit like Ken dolls. They were a matched set too.

Guess who I saw walking down my block today as I was coming back from the liquor store? They didn't see me. I wonder if they knocked on my door again.

These two were kids. Twenty at most. That asshole the other day was at least 32. He might have been your age or even mine. Calling him a kid is a bit of a stretch.