Sunday, March 11, 2007

Head like a hole

Like my new bit of metal? I needed balance so I had this bit shoved in. It hurt more than the eyebrow, it hurt more than when I had it pierced the first time. They just shoved a much larger thing than was ever there into a hole that was 3/4 closed is all... that's why it hurt. It was again, minor discomfort really.

I figured, "You don't need another hole in your head. Use the ones you have stupid!" Now I have a diagonal thing going on, eyebrow to earlobe. A "backslash" across my face if you connect the piercings with a magic marker. Mmmm... there are three more holes in that ear... I don't think I need another thing there though. Perhaps another tattoo?

2 comments:

concerned citizen said...

It's new, huh? I'm starting to see a trend here.

I'm sure there is something psychological about it all, although I don't know what.

No self inflicted holes on me. I don't even have pierced ears.

I don't mind piercings though, I find them intriguing. Something very intense about it.

Unknown said...

Just like a tattoo, once you get one you want another soon after. It seems to be that way for everyone.

I'm really wanting another tat but I'm not sure what I want. I was thinking maybe the Egyptian God Geb but I haven't found an image I like.

I want it on my left calf. Hmmm... the one I have is on my right arm. Another diagonal.