Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pamper yourself...




What beautiful roses! Who got roses?

"I dunno."

These are so pretty! Is it somebody's birthday? C. are these yours? They're lovely!

"They might be. They are very pretty, they smell nice too!"

I'm going to steal your roses Bryan! I was just going to steal one but I need a vase.

"They're not mine. Look at the box."


Yes, I sent myself two dozen roses. Actually I sent them to the girl who sits next to me. I got shit for sending a "non-work related" package to myself a few weeks ago. The mailroom isn't going to hassle a woman getting flowers at the office. I strolled into the mailroom and picked them up without a fuss.

I did finally fess up that yes, they were mine. They are for C. too, she's a very sweet person. They're sort of for everyone really. They're on the window ledge by me... I'm in sort of a "cubicle corridor" where quite a few people pass by so everyone gets to enjoy them. :-)

6 comments:

concerned citizen said...

OK the flowers are very pretty. Maybe there is a couple of ants on them?

concerned citizen said...

fuck, you are fast! hey I have pictures of my dog on my blog.

Unknown said...

If there were they drowned when I was cutting the stems in the breakroom sink. I did it properly, with the flowers in lukewarm water and all that. The sink was unavailable for about 20 minutes.

They can't bitch at me for that either because after I was done I scrubbed the sink and cleaned the counter. It's about time somebody did that.

Unknown said...

??? *confooszled* Looks at time stamps. Did you see that reply before I actually posted it?

I shall look at your doggie later. I've been working out details w/ my Sister so I haven't made my rounds yet. We're going to see Blue Man Group saturday.

concerned citizen said...

Blue man group??? I thought those guys died.
What do they acually do? (besides commercials)

Unknown said...

I guess you'd call it performance art. I've never seen them except in commercials).

Thought it might be an interesting diversion. We'll lose some money in the slots and maybe go to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Musem. I've never been there, my sister thinks she went once long ago.