Thursday, April 12, 2007

I cleaned my desk today!

I got this for Christmas. I finally unearthed it from the pile of rubble that existed in the square I'm assigned to work in. I got sick of looking at the mess I'd made.

I set the box aside and it just got swallowed in the avalanche. The avalanche has been cleared. It took me all morning.




















I like my friends. They're a bit mental like me.

I sort of like my eyes in this pic too. One really is slightly lighter than the other but not like in the pic. Back when I was young and sorta cute I thought about colored contacts. I wanted green eyes. There were plenty of people to provide them. If you had the cash you got real ones from the optometrist... you could also buy them in corner stores and bodegas.

What the hell? As much as I would have liked to have pretty green eyes I wasn't an idiot. Wasn't sticking any of that flea market shit in my eyes.

7 comments:

Arcturus said...

Are you practicing to be Eminem with that look??

concerned citizen said...

Hi bryan! How's it going? Are you doing OK? I miss ya.

Unknown said...

Arc: I'm not going for any sort of 'look' at all anymore... well, that's not exctly true, me, I'm going for the me look. Bryan nothing more.

You can't imagine the shock I created showing up for the 'festivities' today wearing what was almost a suit.

L>T: I'm ok. It's been really odd last few days. Really.

I didn't burst into flames when I entered the church. One of the smoke detectors did go off at one point. Of course I got the blame. :- ) Something was bound to happen.

I sat in the row with the sinners. It wasn't intentional.

concerned citizen said...

What? You didn't wow the crowd with a display of spontaneous combustion?
truth. Did you take off all your jewelry & hide your tattoos, too?
Didn't you want to shock the relatives just a little?...

concerned citizen said...

hey! you changed your comment from the time I ....to the time I ....

I'm cunfused...

you are bad!

Unknown said...

L>T, no I didn't hide anything or remove bits. I am Bryan. Nothing More. You get what you get.

I just dressed appropriately. I can clean up quite well. The fact that I was there was shocking enough.

I am sorry I didn't wear something off the wall. He would have laughed.

I had to whack my sister in the arm at the grave site tho, she made me want to go into a fit of laughter at an inapproprite spot... he wouldn't have minded that either.

He was there. Trust me. He was there. Things happened. lol, yeah, he was watching. No doubt about it.

concerned citizen said...

maybe i was imagining things. I've been distracted my self the last few days. (& not about images of your bum either, so don't get any ideas)

Funny, I can imagine you & your sister, smacking each other & snickering. I think i imagined it before you said it.

Well, now you do something besides clean your desk...