Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I just love presents!

I just got a suprise gift! Quite lovely it was. My remaining kitty Abe got it for me, how thoughtful.

I grab my blankie, pull aside the top sheet and I'm ready to fall into bed... ieeeeee!!!! Ewwww!!

There's a dead mouse in my bed. Abe is grinning at me. Did you know cat's can grin? The Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland isn't the only one, real ones do it too.

I picked it up by it's tail and flushed it down the toilet. Then I thought "Darn it! I should have taken a picture to disgust everyone."

I think new sheets are in order. Just what I wanted to do at 2:45 am, change my damn sheets. The blanket is relatively germ free, I was staying cozy with that in another room. It didn't get any mouse cooties.

1 comment:

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

at least a mouse is better than a piece of doodoo