Sunday, May 20, 2007

A nice day.

(This post got eaten by the computer demons. It was almost perfect, I worked on it for days/hours... then it went away. I don't think I'm up to fixing it and putting it the way it was... I'll try. *puts music on shuffle* Nobody reads this crap anyway. I like it that way. Whatever.)

My pictures get bigger if you want to click on them.

These live in my Uncle's yard. I'm not sure who planted them. The cat who sort of adopted him... sort of lives behind these.



It's a very sweet cat. That's my Sister's backside you see there.


Here's more pics of his yard. I told him it's wonderful and that people would pay thousands of dollars to get theirs to be that way.

It isn't overgrown... it's natural. There isn't any real grass. It's all very lovely ground cover plants... nobody planted them there. It doesn't even need mowing.




















These appear here and there. I have no idea what they are. Somebody I work with has them in her yard. She hates them, they run rampant in her yard.

This next pic was a bare patch of dirt when I was a kid. My Uncles and all their friends used to play basketball there. Look at it now.




















I have no idea what kind of moss it is. Small pretty starburst things. That's a buttercup in there, they're all over too, just randomly. No idea what the leafy plant is either.


Here's my artsy pictures of the basketball hoop.

This will never fall down. I remember it going up. Full size regulation. Steel poles sunken in concrete. It took days and days to figure out exactly how to do it properly.




*sigh* I want to get him a basketball. He can't really see the hoop... but if he walked around the yard... he'd know the right spot just by the way the ground felt.

*swoosh* Score!

The trees would need a trim though.

Here are some diner pix. He likes to go to this place... I do too. Great food and plenty of leftovers.

The beer is mine.







I think I may have a new photo obsession. Food. That's my rice pudding there. It looked gross. It was delicious though.

6 comments:

concerned citizen said...

charles poem

Unknown said...

I't's better now that I've read it myself.

It was nice talking to you.

concerned citizen said...

Im sure it was. Jeez, Im a dork sometimes.

concerned citizen said...

Oh crap! I meant to specify "Im sure it was nice to read it yourself."

Unknown said...

No, you're not a dork. hee hee... Ok, you are a dork, lol... I was still half asleep when you called.

I'd have blown you off and hung up but that would have been rude. I needed to get up anyway.

It was nice to talk to you, but like I said, I was up until 6am... It's not like you called me at some insane hour either.

concerned citizen said...

Well, that's the definition of a true friend; one that doesn't blow you off when you wake them up & make them listen to you recite poetry.
:)