Friday, June 8, 2007

Darned Cat.

I didn't need this at 1:45-ish am.

Thunderous cat noises up, down and around.

Boing! AAAaaaahhhh!! What the.....

I accidentally killed it when I rolled over and jumped out of bed. It was alive and running back and forth on my half naked self. Eeeeeee!!!!! What the hell?

I guess it's safe to Lysol your camera phone if you're careful, mine still works fine.

Lysol on the sheets and myself. Back to bed.

I probably have some insane chemical imbalance that will make me mutate into a doorknob or something now.



Fuck!!! I just took these to show what a cute kitty he is. Meow? Purr Purr Purr...



Meow! He jumped up dashed away and brought me another one! Does he have them stockpiled? At least he's doing his job... that's more than I can say for some humans.



Flush.

No comments: