Saturday, October 20, 2007

6:00 am saturday

Bryan! You didn't have to do that. I don't want you coming all this way. I don't want you getting hurt either.

*blind guy*, it kept me out of trouble and relatively sober. I got over here and brought fresh coffee, I think it's fresh, it was still dripping into the pot, all in under 40 minutes.

But Bryan, you didn't have to. I don't want you to get hurt. I would have made **** stop and get me coffee.

Dude, you're the only person who would actually understand and appreciate the bike ride I just took. Headphones on, music blaring, riding down sidewalks and jumping off curbs. "Go Bryan, go. Gotta get there. Bring coffee. Speed Racer!" What other time of day can I use all 4 lanes of ***** Drive? I enjoyed it and you have coffee!

I feel really sick. *eating* I don't even want this but I have to eat. My sugar was just 29 before you came in, any lower and it wouldn't register. I need to go to the bathroom too, but I won't be able to for another two hours... then I'm stuck to that machine. What time is it? Where the heck is ****?

It's almost ten after, She usually gets here quarter after right?

Yup. **eating** Thank you for the coffee.

Oh! Hi Bryan! Did you just get here? ** thinks to self, "Uhhh, no. I was here 20 minutes ago. why are you always so late" **

Hi ****, I'd tell you I took him out to the tittie bars again but that one is getting old. I don't have to tell you this, you already know, Your Sister Is An Idiot!!!....

....... I went to give him a hug and a kiss before he got in the car to go to dialysis and I accidentally bonked him on the head with the brim of my baseball cap. Poor guy never gets a break.

2 comments:

Eugene said...

You're a good friend. I'm proud to know you. I hope that I can someday touch someone's life like you've touched mines.

Keep your chin up, you're a good guy.

Unknown said...

Mr. Eugene, whomever or whatever you are... go away you freak. Touch you? What a vile thought. I'd jump into a vat of lye beofre I ever did such a thing.

'scuse me, I need to run to the bathroom and vomit.