Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I found...

**updated! 11:00 pm!! See below.**

a very strange man in my shower when I got home from work today.

He said his name was Joe. Big Joe.



















He wasn't very big, about five feet six. I think he's a transexual. He had a vagina. **gasp**



















I found his penis by the sink. I took it with me, I thought I'd introduce it to mine, it's detachable you know.

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time, it's detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out, when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it. So I called up the place where the party was, they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet 'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes. But not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long. It makes me feel like less of a man, and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house, and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed. So I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.

Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell
used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it. I had to buy it off him. He wanted $22, but I talked him down to $17. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass......I like having a detachable penis!

King Missile - Detachable Penis



They didn't get along though. He was too rigid. My guy is flexible. That's him on the left. He's such a friendly fellow.

Seriously, I don't know that anyone would be able to use this thing for what it's supposedly intended for. I couldn't figure out how you could attach the penis to it.

I didn't actually try to make "friends" with it, I can't very well hand him to my friend in used condition. Ewwwwww!!

I did insert my fingers into the openings... you sure as hell couldn't actually fuck the stupid thing, it just wouldn't work really, even if you used plenty of lubricant. I guess the dick is functional. I wouldn't use it tho.

A gag gift is all it's really good for I wouldn't even try to use it to carpool.

It certainly looks nothing like the man on the box!

**Update!!**

I guess I need to order her a new one. This one is a tiny bit soiled. Not much. Just a tiny bit. I can't very well give my friend an abused Big Joe can I?

I needed to do a scientific study. A consumer report if you wish. He was staring at me with his "come hither" eyes. Taunting me. Take me you nasty man!!! So I did. He squealed with plasticy delight and begged for more! "Fuck me Bryan! You know how I like it!"

That's just my arm in that picture. Nothing is quite really going on. I have his sexy legs pinned behind his head and he's begging me not to stop.

Nope. The mouth is unuseable. His vagina was sort of pleasant, so was his butt. I couldn't finish. Bastard blamed it on my inadaquacies. Can you believe that shit?!?!? We just didn't get along. We've agreed to see other people.

Now what the hell do I do with a mildly soiled sex doll? **snicker** Maybe I'll stick him in a Salvation Army donation box! Ooohhh! It's almost time for the Holiday Toy Drive at work! Possibilities abound!

10 comments:

concerned citizen said...

well...Big Joe has the sex appeal of a balloon written on with a magic marker

Eugene said...

I don't think I care to be friends any longer. Just sayin'...

Unknown said...

**sniff** Eugene hurt my feelings.

Unknown said...

Eugene? What the fuck is a Eugene anyway??? When were you ever my friend?!?! I have no idea who you are!!! You're just some perverted freak as far as I know... seeking penises on the internet. Go buy yourself a Real Doll.

Joe wanted to come visit you. He whispered it in my ear. I'll advise him against it.

Citizen: Oh come on, he's terribly adoreable. No? lol

concerned citizen said...

Apparently Big Joe has more sex appeal then I gave him credit for.

you can't just USE him & toss him away like some toy, can you?

You have obligations, now...

Unknown said...

Citizen, but he said he didn't want a serious relationship, that he wanted to date other people!

He was already thinking about visiting that Eugene freak and we'd just only finished making sweet passionate love. Joe is such a heartless beast! I'm crushed! **wipes away tears**
__________________________________

Actually, it was pretty freaking weird trying to fuck the darned thing.

I really couldn't actually manage doing it to completion.... trying it at all was completely bizarre and strange to begin with, but I just had to try it.

I wonder what kind of freaks actually use these things for real, on a regular basis.

I bet that Eugene character has dozens of different ones in a shed somewhere. I bet he changes their outfits and has tea parties with them as well.

Anonymous said...

bryan
haven't you been watching those commercials that make the point that EVERYTHING you post on the internet is out there for public scrutiny... forever?

Someday you might not want everyone in the world to know you had a one night stand with Big Joe the transvestite sex doll.

Unknown said...

Citizen, I know how the internet works. I've had a computer since before the internet was readily available to the masses.

That computer ran on coal and I had to dig it up myself. What a bitch that was.

What do you think, I'm gonna run for office or something? Not a chance in hell of that happening. So I experimented w/ a sex doll, big deal. People have done worse.

He called me earlier today and apologized for his actions. When I got home he kissed me passionately and ripped my clothes off, begging me to caress him. I told him to go to his room.

(lol, now I do sound like a nut!)

Eugene said...

I'm willing to reconcile if "Joe" moves out.

I apologize if I've hurt your feelings. After all these years, I didn't think I could be "disturbed", but you & Joe managed to do so.

Unknown said...

Listen you Eugene person, whoever you are, Joe loves me... and he has nowhere else to go.

You didn't see how he broke down and cried when he looked over my shoulder and saw your last comment.

He's on the bed sobbing right now.