Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tee Hee!!



I just placed an order. It's not all for me. It really isn't. It was by request. =)

Classic Dong White. That's for me. I admit it. Shut your pie hole.

I don't think the ben-wa balls would do me any good. Big Joe could be fun. I shall have to inspect him before he goes off to his new home. I might actually want one.

I can't imagine that this inflateable thing looks like the picture on the box.

The BIG JOE DOLL is a Life-Size Doll with a 7 Inch Removable c*ck and 2 Love Passages: Wide Open Mouth and Inviting Anus!!! BIG JOE's Life-Like Mannequin Face is ruggedly handsome, and his piercing eyes seem to be saying, "I want you Hot & Nasty"!!!

I didn't see anything about an optional bicycle pump. Surely you must need one. I'm not going to spend all day blowing one of these up!

Velcro Closure C*ck Strap??????? What on earth does my friend want that for??? I'm not so old that I need help keeping it up just yet. I guess it's a gag gift for a bachlorette party, along with the Joe doll, but...
Hello. I'm buying stuff on an adult web site that sells all sorts of things. They won't say cock? Please. What the hell do they think people are gonna do with it? Choke their chickens? Get involved in an illegal cockfight? WTF?



4 comments:

concerned citizen said...

Please give us a look at big Joe before you send him off to where ever he's going.

I might want one, too...i'd have to hide him under my bed though...& what if the kids found him?
How would I explain that?

Hmmm, I think imagining "Big Joe" is prob. better then having him anyway.

"Tee Hee"

Unknown said...

Citizen, I found a very strange person in my shower today...

concerned citizen said...

who was it? you?
ha ha

Unknown said...

Noooooo..... see next post!!!!