Friday, November 2, 2007

You need to try...

and let it go. You know you do. It's hard as hell, I know. I do. Please let it go.


Don't know why I'm surviving every lonely day
When there's got to be no chance for me
My life would end and it doesn't matter how I cry
My tears of love are a waste of time
If I turn away am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

If I can't have you, I don't want nobody baby
If I can't have you ah ah, I can't have you
I don't want nobody baby, if I can't have you ah ah

Can't let go and it doesn't matter how I try
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

Yvonne Elliman


This fits too. I guess. Sort of.

I don't know how to love him.
What to do, how to move him.
I've been changed, yes really changed.
In these past few days, when I've seen myself,
I seem like someone else.
I don't know how to take this.
I don't see why he moves me.
He's a man. He's just a man...

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love,
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this.
What's it all about?


Yvonne Elliman again. I didn't realize she was almost prehistoric.

Try and let it go. Please.

Yes, I have those two songs playing... over and over and over.

I understand.

9 comments:

Eugene said...

Dude, that's deep. I admire you for sharing yourself in such a public manner. It's introspective and bold and I thank you for inviting me into your inner world.

Peace, Brother.

Rita said...

Ah jeez bryan, I didn't realize...I mean...all you had to do was...Wait, what's all this HIM stuff?


never mind.

Unknown said...

No Comment.

Rita said...

:)
Hey! How come it smells like cat poo over here???

wisdomstuff said...

LOL @ handmaiden and I still love your avatar.

Arcturus said...

Didn't Yvonne Elliman play "Lily" on "The Munsters"?

Oh, wait, that was Yvonne DeCarlo.

Sorry.

Unknown said...

handmaiden, I don't wanna hear any shit about cat poo abd you darned well know it!!!

Mr. Arcturus, You know darned well that post was aimed at you.... and about me as well.

I love him very much, always did. I can't fix him. I'd die for him.

Rita said...

Actually, I don't really like the avatar that much...I prefer men that are a little geeky. Mental stimulation is important to me.

Unknown said...

Handmaiden, you can bite my behind. That man is hot.