Monday, March 31, 2008

The Frog Prince

Hmmm. Who knew there were so many versions? This one is close enough.

Here's a song by "Keane". I like it, might have to get that.

Gotta kiss a few frogs before you find the Prince.

So, here I am with my newest acquisition. Frog hats!!!!!

Why you ask? I have no idea. I'm just strange. Most of the people I know are strange in some fashion.

These crappy cellphone pictures do not do them justice at all. They're really quite fun and silly.

Photobucket Here's a green one.

It's not easy being green. Just ask Kermit.


I've been feeling a little blue lately. Photobucket

"I'll have a Blue Christmas without you....."

"Blue Moon, I saw you standing alone..."


Photobucket Here's the insane rainbow version.

Dang, I look like a doofus dork in that pic. That's ok. I am a doofus, I'm wearing a silly frog hat after all!!! Not my most flattering "self portrait", my nose looks huge....

Heck, to put it nicely...... I look serverely mentally challenged in that pic. I can't be bothered with taking another. That one will have to do, even if I do look like the autistic person who might live in your neighborhood.

Different is good.

My new blogger acquaintance Gretchen made them at my request. Here's a pic she took before she sent them to me.

I have a few of the things she makes and I'm quite pleased. I've given them as gifts too and they were a hit. The "oversize wrap" she makes is great as a throw blanket. That's what I use mine for, I can't very well traipse around town in a frog hat w/ blue hair wearing that. They'd clash!

I do soooo have a thing for cowboys. These are nice. Smell wonderful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute they are! I like the green one best. It's the most froggy! be careful crossing the Hiway with those on.

Unknown said...

I wanted tropical/rainforest looking frogs! Hence the blue and rainbow ones.

concerned citizen said...

Ribbbbit

fifi said...

Oh. My. God.


my children are asking me whats so funny.
Really, what can I say?

Unknown said...

I agree. What does one say? lol

I'm hoping I remember to take them out at the right moment.