Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wow...

edit: **Ok, I'm posting this for me, not to try and entertain the few of you who read my crap. It started as a very simple post and mutated into something else....

A strange time capsule... pages of my life. Only myself and two others will truly understand it.**


I haven't seen video of Yaz in ages. Alison Moyet has a great voice.

This isn't the original video, but it's got good sound quality.... and it fits in with the original album cover.



Don't go.....



This is one of my favories from her solo stuff... Alison Moyet 'Invisible' 1985



**sigh** This is bringing back memories I don't exacly want to remember.



Oh, yeah. I don't want to go here. Transported back in time. I still love the fucker.



We almost killed each other... More than once... It wasn't a good relationship. For either of us. I don't know how it lasted as many years as it did...

There were plenty of good things. Fun things. Adventures and absurdity, like...


Water park rides with a big black drag queen. (he/she called
himself that) That was fun. She wanted to go with us... The wig almost flew off at one point. The makeup completely washed off. She was a disaster...

We lost touch. I was reading the paper (an actual paper) about ten years ago... OMG. Could I have helped somehow... I doubt it **SPLAT**
---That's in quote style only to make the post more interesting, I wrote that, it's part of my life---

The big black drag queen jumped in in front of a high speed Amtrack train. I've been thinking of taking myself out for years... I wouldn't do it that way. Pretty quick though!!!

A page in your diary.... Jon's pages are probably filled with hatred for me... or I'm not in it at all.



All Cried out? I guess I'm not. I still cry...



Love resurrection? That ain't gonna happen. We weren't good for each other. It was a good thing though. There were many good things...



Hmmmm.... She still sounds good... Alison Moyet at G-A-Y World Aids day concert 2007.



If you stumble upon this page Jon... I still love you. Take care of yourself. It wouldn't have been good if we stayed together, you know that. We wouldn't be able to work it out even now. I do miss you.

No comments: