Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nothing Compares

Sinead O'Connor singing Nothing Compares To You. Circa 1990. ***sigh***

No, nothing compares to him. Probably never will.

I guess someone could apply this song to many things in their life. I know I do.



It was writen by Prince and has been covered many times. He didn't start performing it himself until it became a hit.

You can read about that stuff if you care to over here. I knew most of that... and I'm not going to bother copy pasting just to add content to this dumb blog.

Hmmm. Content. Here ya go.



















My best friend is on a cruise. She saw this large iguana somewhere, I have no details. These things are all over the place apparently. She isn't getting any phone reception and we keep missing each other's calls.

I have a rather interesting picture of her by the pool on the ship, but I can't post that!! She'd kill me.

No comments: