Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Useless Information



111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

It does.

_____________________________


It is impossible to lick your elbow.

No it isn't. I can. I'm not going to try and prove it ever again. I sprained my toungue and it hurt for a week after I did it.

Supposedly from Guinness World Records:

"Elbow Licking. Contrary to popular urban legend, it is quite possible to lick your own elbow. Guinness World Records receives about five claims a day for this and we would like to stress the following point: being able to lick your own elbow is not, in any sense, a world record. If you're one of the admittedly rare few who can lick your elbow, save it for the water cooler."

7 comments:

fifi said...

I will take your word on both of those facts.


Hope your tongue recovers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bry!

Elbow licking. Another myth shot down.

Unknown said...

My toungue is fine, I did that years ago. I'm not doing it ever again.

I still think I could tho!

Unknown said...

Handmaiden: When I was younger and more flexible I could put both my feet behind my head.

I could also ummm.. errr... ummm... I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Are you thinking what I think you're thinking? Yup, I could!! I'm not shitting you.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, well, assuming we both know what the other is referring to...

I wonder how many people write to "Guinness World Records" about that one on a daily basis?

Unknown said...

Yeah Handmaiden, I think we're both on the same page.

Guinnes must have to reject that one all the time.

Suprisingly, it's not that uncommon for one to be able to do that. I have no actual statistics though.

Rita said...

Well it's not something that NORMAL people talk about.

Check out my latest blog post, I'm despondent.