Friday, September 5, 2008

Ouch.


No, I didn't do this to myself.

(click it. it gets bigger.)

I wasn't doing anything stupid or crazy.

I was pretty much minding my own business.


My father sprained his ankle.

"Hey, do you have an Ace Bandage?"

"No." ..... so I went to the drug store to get him one. He didn't ask me to (I had film that needed to be dropped off anyway).

This happened behind my house when I got back from my kind errand.

My father feels terrible.


A 6'2-3" 200lb or so "African-American Gentleman" tackled me. I don't use this word.... but in this context I think it's more appropriate than the politically correct term "African-American Gentleman".... so let's change it shall we?

A 6'2-3" 200lb or so "FUCKING NIGGER" tackled me, pinned me to the ground and stole everything I had.

"Don't talk. Don't scream. Don't move. I'll kill you."

I wasn't about to argue.

He got my wallet (ID, credit cards, cash, ATM card), my phone, even keys to my house.

Of course the fucking police treated ME like I was the criminal. Assholes.


Of course I can't identify the fucking bastard YOU IDIOTS!

Of course I didn't say that to them. I was screaming it in my head.

It took hours to make sure all my accounts were shut down. Press this. Press that. For English press one. Motherfuckers.

I can't get into any of them, not even my bank account (yet)... but that means he can't either.

The locks have been changed.

Needless to say, I've been a wreck all week. **sigh**

8 comments:

fifi said...

oh, that is truly awful, I am sorry for that, it must feel dreadful.

i hope your arm heals up, and I hope you manage to regain access to all your accounts. I'm very very glad there was no knife and no gun, otherwise you may'nt be writing this now.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry there was no gun....

One that I could have blown his fucking head off with.

**sigh**

Anonymous said...

[[[hugs]]]

fifi said...

ow!

stop whacking me with that fish!!!!






hope youre feeling better.....

fifi said...

lucky some lobsters are PLUSH. crustacea can cause nasty injuries sometimes you know.


what am i to think? i am being struck by all manner of species now. At least i can see what i am being assaulted with, very kind of you. yes.

fifi said...

animal, vegetable, mineral. Its all welcome....


ha ha I was writing about embodied affective experience when you began hurling stuff at me.
I guess that you have recently had one of those experiences, haven't you!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

If I were you I'd invest in a handgun and some lessons at a target range, then next time you're in control, baby!

Unknown said...

tattooless, you've seen what kind of luck I have.

Even with proper training I'd just end up shooting someone I care about in the foot (or worse).