Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

This is soooooooo bad that it's actually good. I hope that's what they were going for. They couldn't have been serious.



Please vote NO! on Proposition 8 if you can. If you can't vote, please show your support somehow. I'm not suggesting David is gay, the evidence points to the contrary. I don't know the man. He seems totally straight to me.... but that vidieo is gay.

Gay as in bleah, that's awful!!!! I'm allowed to use that word. I'm a fag. It's sort of like that "N" word people aren't supposed to use. Sometimes it's OK, sometimes it isn't.

Vote Obama, please. I don't want that crazy seeming woman a step away from being in charge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaarrrrgh! my eyes are bleeding!

I think it is evident that I'm voting for Obama

I'm also voting for myself. :)

fifi said...

i wish you all well in this. i dont want that crazywoman in charge of anything!!!

Rita said...

nice new avatar, BTW. He is HOT!

:)