Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oooops!

Oooops! I did it again. I didn't do it on purpose. I wasn't looking for them. I was looking for a watch. I wanted something that looked heavy metal/gothic. I don't wear a wristwatch, I wanted something to put on the lanyard I wear with my keys and stuff. Somehow I found these in the process.

Pointy things! Sharp pointy things!




























They're gifts. They were well recieved.

Tell me those are not cool. They are you know.


Hey, I know somebody who collects knives. Get over it.

Just to show you what a total freak I am.... Here's my other recent purchase!!






















What the hell am I gonna do with these stupid things?

I've always wanted one. Now I have these. I bought an original Sonny and Cher as well.

Circa 1976 or so I would always be parked in front of the TV to watch Sonny & Cher.

No matter where I was or what I was doing I'd rush home to watch.

When the breakup was finally real and they splintered into the "Sonny Show" & "Cher Show" you know what I was watching.

I'm sure my mother would have gotten me one "back in the day". We just couldn't afford it. She did buy me a "Holly Hobbie" oven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your toys. :)

Your mom bought you a Holly Hobbie oven...how sweet.

My grandson wanted something like that, whatever the modern equivalent is. His Dad wouldn't let him have one because it was a "girl" toy.

fifi said...

I bought my son a little mermaid doll.

And a barbie.


But not any pointy stuff.

Bryan said...

He might need a pointy stick at the very least. To spear fishies with, fo teed himself... to protect him from all the carnivorous hedgehogs and what not you have running rampant down under.