Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ouch. It hurts.

I managed to injure myself again.

I walked down the stairs in the dark so I could throw my laundry in the dryer.

I thought I'd reached the bottom. Apparently I had one more step to go.

When I turned right to head for the basement.... ooops.

I flew off the stairs, hit the freezer and crashed to the dining room floor.

I sat there in pain for a few moments, gathered my wits about me and went downstairs to throw my clothes in the dryer.

I really do bruise up nicely don't I? The doctor says it's a lack of potassium in my diet.

Hello. Nobody in my family ingests potassium into their body properly. Fucking idiot doctors. The Mysterious Man I mention now and then wouldn't be blind today if you'd have only listened to him.

He was never an idiot. He did what YOU DOCTORS told him to do, to the best of his ability. Even now, you don't listen.

When a patient says "I can't take ***** it makes me sick." You need to explore another option.

You need to get your act together. Read the fucking medical records. How is it that you don't know what your patient is being treated for???

You've been told over and over. I take this. I take that. I take this for that. Dr **** want's me on that. This pill makes me vomit. How fucking clueless can you be? You're fucking doctors for Christ's sake. You should be able to treat him properly.


There's this one bruise, one on my hip and one on my calf. I feel pretty. I guess it offsets my tats in a strange way. Since they're almost all black, now I have color!

6 comments:

fifi said...

oh, you poor love. You DO bruise wildly. I hope you are alright.

I am sorry to hear of these negelectful doctors. I hope you eat potassium forthwith. Bananas will do it, unless of course it is major doses you need. I eat tons of bananas. I still bruise though.

I eat tons of a lot of things, which is why that ass of mine is so vast.
;-P

Bryan said...

I positively hate banannas!!

Back in the day.... when there were about?????... twenty of us to provide nutritious snacks for, that's what we got.

They were like a dollar for three bunches then. Way cheap.

She wasn't called Nana Banana (I started that) because she was nuts.... There were banannas everywhere! You name it, she could make whatever and manage to get banannas in there somewhere!

Bryan said...

PS: I like your bum. It's quite delicious and delectable! :-)

Bryan said...

from Fifi: you ARE insane. That confirms it!

------------
Apparently I screwed up while moderating comments and burning a cd. Fifi has a quite lovely bottom.

I want to steal that picture and turn it into a shirt. I'd wear it proudly. Look at that behind. How could you not love it?

*quotes someone else* I'd wear that ass like a hat!

Now if only Regulus would agree to let me squeeze his. Then I might be in heaven.

fifi said...

oh, god, imagine.
My behind parading around new Jersey. Folks would be screaming like in those japanese monster movies.


Reg might let you if you ask him nicely and adhere to certain protocols. Then to heaven you might go. there are no bananas in that little heaven, that i am aware.

Bryan said...

Fifi: I'm warning you now. I downloaded that picture last night. Unless you expressly forbid me I'm putting it on a shirt!

(I have a place that does custom things for me)

If anyone asks: "Yo, you tappin that ass?" I'll just stare an them blankly ans say "Pardon me. What are you talking about?"

As for Reg.... I really don't think he and I could manage that sort of friendship, where me doing that was involved. Hanging out for a weekend, him showing me DC and watching TV is ideal enough.

He already thinks I'm completely insane, I'm sure. Wait 'till he sees my next post. He'll think I'm completely dangerous and homicidal.