Monday, December 8, 2008

Jewel?

Jewel? Do I like her?

Yes, you do. **thinks to self: I'm buying myself a ticket. I'll get there somehow. I'm going.**

What does she sing? Are you stupid? **sings songs at her** Her? Yes, her.

I like her!!! Yes, her! You silly person!!!! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!! I need to be awake!

Yes! Yes!! Get tickets!!

Excuse me? Guess I've mistaken you for somebody else,
somebody who gave a damn! Somebody more like myself.

Hmmmm. Crosses eyes. Bangs head on desk. (the lyrics apply here) Why is everyone so damned stupid!!!! My Best Friend, who likes Jewel doesn't know who Jewel is. Aaaaaaarrrgggg!!!!



So, this faggot woke up at 9:00 am on a Saturday (unheard of, it's a rarity) to pounce upon tickets the moment they went on sale. Guess what. I still got shitty tickets, they sold out real quick. Shut up. I'm allowed to say faggot when I refer to myself. I'm GAY. Calling myself a fag is perfectly acceptable. Call me a fag and I might punch you in the face. It's like the "N-Word".

I now have two tickets to see Jewel Feb. 7th in a 1000 seat venue. Nice. I've been there before to see John Fogherty... so even my lousy seats are good. See, I'm not a total fruit. I like John Fogherty after all. (Why do I feel the need to justify myself? I might need therapy. Fuck all of you. OBVIOUSLY I'm not a happy camper lately)

We're gonna turn it into a whole weekend thing. Go down Friday, hang out, take a stroll if it's not terribly cold, get stinking drunk, leave Sunday... and of course there will be a jacuzzi.

7 comments:

Regulus said...

Somebody's having a bad day ...

Bryan said...

Gee? You could tell? Am I that transparent? Hee, hee, heee!!

I was a bit dramatic wasn't I?

Rita said...

I'm jealous. I want to go.
As it is I'm stuck here defending myself against people that only want to attack me & drag me down.

Bryan said...

Here's a suggestion! Stop wandering around town barefoot in your house-dress, pushing that wheelbarrow while your hair is in curlers!!!! They'd scrutinize you less then I think. :) **giggle**

I can't wait to go, I'm seriously in need of my jacuzzi fix. It's been *counts* almost six months.

Anonymous said...

i am house sitting this month...jacuzzi & everything.

Except, young good looking guy to soak with. *sigh*

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I like Jewel.

Bryan said...

Why am I not suprised you like that girlie music?

Didn't you also like that horrible band Bloody Show?