Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow

It started to snow last night. I think the original forecast was for 6 to 8 inches. They raised it to 8 to 12 inches. This is looking out my front door at 1:00 am.


Here's the same view at around 7:30 am this morning. It's still snowing there.


It looke like 3 inches to me. Some parts of south NJ are reporting 10 inches. Schools are closed. Everyone is in a panic. What the hell is wrong with people? It's snow, just be careful...

Just because you have a 4 WD SUV doesn't mean you can drive 60 mph. Don't drive 5 mph either. Idiots.

I have a 2 hour delay for work today, my ride got the day off, so I'm taking off as well. I'm not trudging back and forth to get there... the busses won't be running on time either... and I'm not gonna make my poor father take me in and pick me up.

More snow is on the way! I hope it melts tomorrow. I hate snow.

Even Regulus got some snow for a change! He could have had mine if it was up to me. I don't know how much he got. His snow is heading at me.

1 comment:

Regulus said...

Yay, snow, finally.

D.C. usually gets squat.