Sunday, February 25, 2007

R.I.P.

The two surviving ants have perished. They are non-ants. They have ceased to be. Maybe they'll go to bug Heaven and meet up with Eric. Eric the half a bee. Rest in peace my insect friends. I hardly knew ye.


In other news I deleted some stuff my Sister put on my iPod for me. Ms. Doris Day went away... she just would not play... Que Sera, Sera... Whatever will be, will be.

My Sister must have been web surfing or playing a game while it was loading. Most of it was empty space w/ no sound. What did play skipped bad... "When I was just a little girl I asked my mother, what The future's Que Sera, Sera Will I be handsome, will". Unlistenable.

Ms. Day has been Replaced by Madonna - Immaculate Collection and Robbie Williams - The Ego Has Landed. Who needs like 30 Doris Day songs in their freaking iPod? Ok, I'm a fag, I'd have kept a few of them had they played right, but that many? Please.

7 comments:

concerned citizen said...

Poor little guys. More are on the way, I hope? Don't give up on them yet.

Well, I did think the pants were baggy, but,I didn't want to say anything.

I have an old cat too(not as old as your's)lately he spends a lot time falling off the back of the couch while he's asleep. I can't figure it out. Maybe he's just losing his balance as he gets older?

hey, I drew a picture today in response to this here
hopefully it will be on my blog soon(like tomorrow)

you will have to come at it & look & say something for god's sake, OK?

Unknown said...

I sometimes go back and do some "fine tuning". It now says this.

Oh look!! Here's a picture of my sexy arse in my new jeans. Where the hell did that come from? Must have been the dammned cat. "Relaxed Fit"? If these jeans were any more relaxed a family of four could live in them with me. (Hey, that could be fun!) Just look, I have no damned ass in these freaking pants. They are comfy though.

Nope, no ants on the way. The company's site seems to be down. It is the weekend, I wasn't expecting it to be working. I can always wait for spring, put a dish of sugar out on the deck and catch some myself. :-)

Arcturus said...

Are you referring to two actual ants or did I miss something? I probably should read your blog more regularly than I do. I apologize.

Re. Doris Day, you SURELY MUST KNOW the legendary Oscar Levant quote about her attributed to him: "I knew [her] before she was a virgin."

Bryan, I know how you feel about it, but the comment moderation here is in my view unnecessary.

Unknown said...

Yes, I guess you did miss it. Heh, really no need to check in here that often. I can't possibly manage to keep posting all this dreck anyway. Thanks for stopping in! :-)

Sorry, moderation stays on. It's annoying me yo, but it stays.

concerned citizen said...

bryan has to moderate comments in case I try to proposition him or something like that.

Of course he's the one that keeps talking about his ass...

thanks for visting my blog, bryan!

Unknown said...

You can proposition me all you like. Won't do any good, my tastes vary but I'm not into androgynous turquoise creatures with funny eyewear. I'll be a friend though.

concerned citizen said...

haha! well that takes care of that!