Thursday, March 1, 2007

Bored

So, here's me at work today being bored... sitting on the window ledge and playing with my phone, wishing I was somewhere else. It was breaktime. Well, no that's not true. It was long past break but nobody seemed to notice but me. They were all taking their usual 30 minute break. I might as well goof off too. Why the hell not.

It's not that I mind people goofing off (it gives me an excuse to as well), but don't give me crap when you catch me coming back from the cafeteria when I wasn't supposed to be there. I was terribly hungry.

Yes, I did just go out and have a cigarette, I was only gone 5 minutes (I went went to the 'restroom' too). Yes, I know they are bad for me but so is the pot of coffee you drink while you're here. The time I take for going out to smoke DOES NOT add up the amount of time it takes you to get your 12 cups of poison. You have your toxins I have mine. Please kindly shut your pie hole.

Here's a couple of pictures my Dad's puppy Jake for your enjoyment... or not. He actually sat there with those stupid glasses on for almost a full five minutes.

Look at that silly face. The dog, not Dad.

5 comments:

concerned citizen said...

I just love it when people drive with their dogs. The dogs always look so serious. & then of course I can say my favorite line, "Look at that guys/girls girlfriend/boyfriend. What a dog!"

Unknown said...

lol!

Jake is usually strapped in. He has his own strange doggie/baby car seat he gets put into. (Who knew there were such things?) We were stuck in traffic so he got set free for a bit.

concerned citizen said...

Oh, I'm going to have to post pics of my little doggy, now.

Well, he's deceased. That's a long story...Did you know they call me the dog murderer around here?

doggie/baby car set? Yikes!

Arcturus said...

That dog is absolutely adorable!

So you work within (sore) eyesight of the N.J. State Capitol building in Trenton??

Unknown said...

Arc: Dude, you know I'm a Jersey boy. From where I'm sitting in that pic it's a 15 min (max.) walk to the golden dome.