Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ooooh! Tasty!

I had to go somewhere on the bus today. These are all over the one side of the road. I thought at least one of the people who read this crappy blog might enjoy them a little.

It's a shame they will be beating the crap out of each other, probably right now. On the way home I got off the bus much earlier than I had to.... I wanted to pull one down to hang on one of my walls. Unfortunately they were all securely glued down, not just stapled or tacked up.

There was no way to take any of them down. Not only would I have been stealing, it would have been property damage too... and ruining some "eye candy" for others that might enjoy gazing at the posters.

I'm ok in case you care. I'm hovering at the midpoint, not too far one way or the other. I don't intend to disappear soon. I have a few things to look forward to soon. I also got a sort of, tentative, might not happen, ok for a possible little visit with someone next spring.

Day by day. (*insert Godspell song here* Don't worry I haven't gone all religous either, It's a good song.) Is how I'll try to work it. I'm drinking even less than I was before.. I started reducing that a long time ago... and I've severely reduced that again. It's damned hard, but I'm trying fucking hard. Go me.

It isn't just the fact that I drink. There are many things I cannot say in a public forum, much less explain to someone.

I'm thinking of a nose piercing next. Wadda ya think?

Anyway, here's a pic. It gets bigger if you click it. If it's too gay for you scroll by, or don't come visit. I'm tired of not being me. I got tired of it long ago. I'm Bryan, nothing more. That's what you get.

6 comments:

Eugene said...

Is this the same gay dude from the old HSMB who had a picture of himself holding a baby?

Unknown said...

I don't know what you are referring to.

Eugene said...

Sorry, I must have confused you with someone else.

Why do you moderate your comments? I'm just curious.

Unknown said...

Moderaion? I'm lost here. Nothing should be done to excess.

Maybe Lost Dog should take a poll. Or post a picture of Caroline's ass.

Eugene said...

So.... What's botherin' ya?

Unknown said...

What isn't is a better question.

Maybe I'll throw a free concert in the desert, that'll fix it all. Got any canned beans to donate?

I still have no idea what the Home Shopping Matza Bread thing you referred to is.