Friday, July 20, 2007

Since you asked, I'm not dead...

I'm not dead... yet. Here are a few pics from last week. They get bigger if you click em.

Shower head? Why? No idea. It just looked cool in reality.





Here I am all fresh and clean leaving for an accidental concert. I circled the wrong date on my calandar. Ooops. I got there and pulled out my ticket... uh, oh. This is for next week (this week).


Well, I'm here, I took trains and cabs and a ferry. I have a room at the Mariott booked for the weekend. Who's playing? I ended up with a ticket to see Styx & Def Leppard. Nice seat huh? That's the runway thing where they run out into the audience. They sounded good... you had to get over the fact that they looked decrepit. ie: The Stones.

More to come later.. maybe. I have more pics, possibly many. I did the whole turist thing too. I want to go again. There's plenty to do, so much I didn't see or haven't seen since grade school.

There's also a very cute, very young man in one of the discount stores who gave me "The Look". I made him laugh. He was certainly more than 'interested'. Made my day. Perhaps I'm not as old and decrepit as I think... or maybe he has some sort of fetish. 19-22 year olds aren't my thing though I wouldn't mind flirting with him some more, or even hanging out and having pizza or something like that... that's all though.

Here's some blurry "eye candy" for those who like such things. These two were hotties. People in a crowd.

Yes, I did try to stay in close proximity to both of them, but they moved a bit faster than me and I didn't want to be obviously oogling since both of then could have beaten the crap out of me had they wanted to.




Off to bed. I have to catch the metro/rail to go see who I meant to go see LAST WEEK tomorrow right after work... Then stuff to do. Visits with people who I love too much. *sigh*

I might be gone for a bit, but I'm not dead yet! Que Python quotes.

3 comments:

Eugene said...

Would you mind easing up on all the "death" talk? You're starting to depress me. Seriously. And could you make me jump through a few more hoops just to leave a silly comment on your blog?

Christ, you're gonna have ME on Lexapro if you keep this shit up.

Anonymous said...

So nice to know you are not dead. ;]

The pictures prove you really were there...

I had an interesting night. I'll tell you about it soon.

Unknown said...

Mr. Eugene: Jump through hoops? How so? All you have to do is log in.

Do I know you?

Death talk? Depressed? Shut your pie hole Sir. Sorry, but you don't know what's going on over at my end of the intenet... I haven't said anything terribly depressing.

L>T: Those pictures prove almost nothing. I could have stolen them from anywhere... except the bathroom pic, that is obviously me. Yep, I was there.

Sorry I missed your call the other day. My phone was charging and the darned thing doesn't ring when plugged in, even though it's supposed to.