Saturday, August 4, 2007

Random.














What you can't see is the side of the giant propeller. It's covered with grafitti.
Nice. Real nice. Why must people ruin things.











Those were taken at the Camden, NJ waterfront. You can see the Battleship New Jersey on the right of the propeller.


Mmmmmm. Dinner. Veal steak.












People on a train. The kissing and hugging was very cute... It got a little disgusting after a bit. They were just cuddling but after an hour of it, it got a little bit tired. She knew I was taking pictures... she caught me. I think she might have even ramped up the performance a notch or two since there was an audience.


Interesting color combination. I'm kinda liking it though. I'm blue, blonde and?? ummm?? periwinkle!

Four to six weeks my ass. Lies. Absolute lies. That's my hair today after only being washed four times since I colored it. Yes, I followed the directions. (I went to hair dressing school I know how to do this stuff.)




He's a very beautiful person. Look there's even a halo. (No, that's not me silly persons. We're just wearing the same color. It happens.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Byran you are such a big softy! you make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

Anonymous said...

hee hee

Arcturus said...

Hi Bryan,

I got your text message and email. Sorry for calling so late. The Dave Matthews concert sounds interesting but not the train ride home.

I actually think your hair looks better in these images.

Oh, yes, about this entry, your picture of the big propeller is cut off because of a margin problem -- possibly because you didn't center it. Could you repost that picture as center "justified" -- i.e. just centered? That way, the whole thing will show up. I only use the left "justified" option if I have enough text to wrap around the image so that the next image won't get cut off like that. I never use the right justified. It screws up the right side of my page.

Unknown said...

Arc: I did center it, it's centered on my screen. Maybe if I just move some words around???... or maybe you're just not centered? :-)

Sorry I missed your call. **puts on Barry White's Greatest hits and replays your voucemail**

Arcturus said...

Yes, the pictures are fine now.

How are you doing?

Unknown said...

Arc: Doing ok I guess. I'm tired, sad and frustrated. Drinking way too much. There went sobriety out the window.

I don't know what to do. There isn't much I can do. Legal wrangling... who's out to get who, and why did this happen the way it did. I just sit here and cry sometimes. **sigh** Having a big family isn't fun Arc, especially when everyone is flaky.

I'm mildly suprised you didn't ask about the "halo". That's one of his magnified lighted things he uses to see things.

That's usually on as a room light since it doesn't mess up the tiny bit of sight he has. Any drastic change in lighting and he has to be still and wait for his retina to adjust.

Fluorescent lighting is his friend.