Thursday, August 23, 2007

People on trains... (etc) *updated 9-1-07*

Of course there's my sexy self with my blue hair. I think I might keep my hair neon blue, personally... I like it! (I just colored it again)

I got on the train the other day and there was a couple with their two small children riding. It was just the five of us in the car...

They were just taking the kids for a train ride to entertain them. It was cute. The little boy was about eight his sister was prolly seven...

As I walk to the back of the car (so I don't scare the nice people by sitting too close) he goes "Mommy! Mommy! That man has blue hair!" she's all like "Shhh! Shhh!" I guess he'll remember that train ride.



















This man was terribly cute. He was all curled up, head on his backpack, sleeping behind me. I wanted to toss a banket on him and kiss him goodnight.

Sorry about the crotch shot. I can't show the one of his serene sleeping face, I shouldn't even be taking random pictures of people like this anyway.

Hmmmmm......
This one was interesting. Solid as a brick wall. Big muscles. Tattoos all over. Yes, he has one on the back of his head.

Take me now muscle man! Ravage me now! *cough* Ooops. You didn't hear that.

As scary looking as he seemed he was terribly intelligent, a bit of a foul mouth though. I coldn't help but overhear the conversation he was having on his phone.

Here's another shot of the cat from the previous post.

It is a normal size cat Arc... he's the sweetest kitty too.

The arm is attached to the man I'm always going on about.





















This isn't on a train... What the heck?!?

Here's some strange naked person dying their hair blue.

Where the heck did that come from? How odd.

Nice back. I'd eat him up.

This man was dressed in a nice spiffy cook's uniform.

He rides past where his stop is... It's easier and faster for him to walk or take a bus from there. (I heard him talking to another passenger.)

I think mass transit blows goats.



Riding a high speed rail/subway thing. I'd never done that before.

Before I knew it I had reached my destination and was suddenly headed in the wrong direction...

I figured it was best to just stay on the darned thing since it was bound to go back the other way. It did.

I sat next to the map and counted the stops that time.

There were announcements over the speakers at each stop. You couldn't tell what they said, it was like the adult's voices in the Peanuts television cartoons. Wmmm, wmmmm, wmmm.

I don't have much to show, this is why I was out and about... This is from the King Tut exhibit. You aren't allowed to take pictures. I got one decent pic. They caught me and threatened to eject me from the museum, so I behaved after that.

This beautiful urn was used to store organs in if I remember correctly. So many beautiful things. So old. You look at these things and wonder "How did they do that?" There was a child's chair that might have been Tut's... a decoratave coffin that may have belonged to his grandmother... everything intricate and beautiful in some way.

I took this in the imax movie. I paid extra for that. Darned thing made me feel dizzy and slightly nauseous.

If you haven't been in one, it's sort of like a planetarium. It's a giant semi-circular movie screen that almost surrounds you. Very disconcerting, it was really cool though.

These were in the gift shop... made me laugh.

King Tut tissue boxes? Achooo!

These were on display outside the gift shop. They aren't for purchase but since they aren't antiquities you can shoot pics.

This is a replica of his skull.

He might have looked like this.






While I was at the museum I saw... guess.... go ahead, guess......



















I saw Arcturus! In the constellations! I saw his Bootes! As the Egyptians saw him!

I saw Bernice too... I didn't look for the blue thing. Why bother looking for that.

I have blue hair. That's good enuff for me.


I almost got arrested on the way home, I got off at the wrong stop and was bored waiting for the next ride... I started taking pictures in a place where I shouldn't. I wonder where the hidden cameras were.

"Hey! You can't take pictures down here! Can you delete them? I don't wanna have to take your phone."

"Yes Sir, no problem."

"Terrorisim bla, bla, bla...."

I pressed various buttons on my phone making it beep a lot and flipped it shut. "There you go Sir, all gone." (Ha, Ha) He sent me on my merry way.

It was really creepy down there. Dark, dirty... Gated off passages that were completely black, leading off to ???????? It reminded me of all the 1970's disaster movies set in NYC.

I walked at least a mile and 1/2 underground, I entered on a completely different system so I walked and walked... You still have to go further underground to get to the actual trains...

The platforms were huge. I can't imagine what they were like filled to capacity. There must have been huge crowds using this rail/subway line at one time.

I've never been in one of these, neither have a lot of people. Can you blame me for wanting pictures? It's not like I was taking pics of anything strategic to cause mayhem... how are the transit people to know that tho.

I have a few more on a disposeable. I have to get that developed.



Come on.

Please.

Do I fit a profile?

Do I not stand out?

Even in a crowd?
Maybe they thought it was reverse psycology...

I'm so openly obviosly there, I must be doing something sneaky.

Blue hair. Red wall. Yellow sign. Primary colors. Cool picture.

I was not so cool down there. It was hot and humid, must be awful when there are many people. Notice the lovely glow I have? I was sweating like a pig. Ick.

Here are some pics from my yard.

Fig tree... It hardly ever has any figs on it.

Good thing I guess, they'd probably attract bees or something.

Like I know how to care for a fig tree.

Pretty things.

This is the entrance to Fairieland/Middle Earth...

You must know the password though.

That's a 7 foot tall partially hollow stump. It's roughly ten feet around. The tree was huge, I miss it. That round thing is a big mushroom.

It gets bigger if you click it, almost all of my pics do.

Ok, that's enough. Way too much.


Nothing coming anytime soon.

I might be done with this.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! sexy poppa smurf, I mean Bryan... you are really so sweet. making friends with stray kittys.

Arcturus said...

Wow. That's some entry. I too am in the the process of writing an "epic" entry that is taking me frickin' forever and I probably won't realistically be finished with it until Tuesday, owing to computer issues, specifically, that I have no computer at home.

As for the content of this entry, I need to reread it and think of intelligent things to say. I spent all my time trying to write my own new entry that I'm in a rush to get home now. I will be back, though, I promise.

Unknown said...

Arc: Thanks for stoping by! I might have been the middle of doing it when you stopped in...

I added another "paragraph" (as if it needed it) and tweaked it a bit.

fifi said...

hey, you been over perving on carlos again?!! ha ha.

I think you can get a pair of nice blue shoess, though anything goes with blue, you know. especially orange.
hey, I love figs, I love painting them , especially the green ones.

Am liking your wanderings. I am sure i read that train stuff then it seemd to have grown in to some subterranean homesick blues since i last looked.

cheers. Go the blue.

Eugene said...

Thanks for the update.

I was worried that you might have "checked out".

I actually check this thing almost daily. I'm not bored, I actually have it bookmarked for a "daily" read. I still ask myself "why?". The pictures of strangers on the trains kinda freak me out, especially the crotch shots.

Do me a favor and take a picture of a hot chick for the next post, please.

Take care.

Unknown said...

Mr. Eugene: I have no idea who you are.

There are only two crotch shots on this thing. One is mine, it's just a glimpse of my orange boxers so shut your yap.

What's wrong with the people on the train thing? You can't actually identify anyone. I don't know who they are and they aren't easily identifiable. I do that on purpose. They are interesting, no?

Why the hell would you read this dreck anyway? What the hell is wrong with you???

I have some pics of a cute chick. I've seen her perform live twice now. The phone pics are shit. Maybe the disposeable cam pics will come out ok. She gave me her permission to take them.

I'm not checking out just yet. Things to do. People I love. I'll stick around 'till the end of next summer... maybe.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I pressed various buttons on my phone making it beep a lot and flipped it shut. "There you go Sir, all gone." (Ha, Ha)

I take comfort in knowing that another terrorism attempt has been successfully thwarted.

Arcturus said...

But where the heck were these pictures taken? I can't figure it out at all from this entry. Where was the museum? Where were you taking those pictures?

Unknown said...

Arc: I can't possibly tell you where I was! It's a matter of National Security you know.

Look at the dangerous pics I took!

Trenton to Camden to center city Philly (with an accidental detour) and back. It's the cheapest way to go and it only takes a little more time than the more expensive Amtrack ticket.

The Tut exibit is at the Franklin Institute. His Highness wasn't there though, he got damaged on his last excursion so he has to stay home now.