Thursday, September 6, 2007

More people... and a fashion Faux Pas!

If I'd have only been able to get a better shot! I swear this woman's ass was at least four feet wide.

(I realize some people battle with their weight their whole lives... I have a very close friend that I've known since I was about 17, she can't help her weight, I know she can't. She doesn't overeat, she's not lazy and quite active. I can state this as fact.)

When your ass is almost the size of a small automobile you don't wear BRIGHT ORANGE for God's sake! Surely she has one close friend. Someone needs to tell her.


Right after I took this, this unfortonate man with a broken leg dropped his crutches as he hobbled off the train.

The door closed very quickly and I think it caught one of them. It might have even fallen onto the tracks, I'm not sure. He was really pissed off though. I hope he made it where he was going without further incident.




Here's the Battleship New Jersey at night.

No, I don't have a thing for battleships, there isn't much else to take pictures of there at the end of the line.

I DO like men in uniform though. Military, Policemen, Firemen, UPS and Fed-Ex guys.


Men in uniform...

This man was guarding the little marina. (It's behind me. This is on the way back to the train.) When I walked past him the first time he asked ever so politely if I could spare a cigarette.

I couldn't possibly refuse the incredibly handsome hispanic man. He was hoping that it didn't start to rain... I wouldn't want to be stuck in that little box in a storm either.

Little guy was only about 5' 5". I gave him another cigrarette as I passed by again. He was talkin' to his "boo" on his cell.


What you don't see here is the woman who was dancing wildly around in the empty car behind me. She was sitting in front of me until that car finally emptied, talking normally to a couple with a baby across from her. (He was the cutest thing.)

I don't think she was insane. She had her headphones on.

I probably looked like a lunatic sitting on the floor taking that picture. There was nobody there though...

There have to be hidden cameras though. I'd love to see some of the footage.

For the most part everyone is pretty respectful of one another, they don't make a mess, aren't too loud, talk and joke with each other.

This fountain is is near my house. I spent 20 minutes trying to take a pic of the darned thing.


It's circular with small streaming jets in the center.


The ones around the outside shoot up sort of randomly, sometimes ten or maybe fifteen feet.


Kind of hard to get a good picture of. This is the best out of probably thirty.


Tired and sweaty... disheveled... with "hat hair".

Where'd all the blue go?

Down the drain like everything else I come in contact with.

So be it.

12 comments:

concerned citizen said...

L>T here
I have a large younger sister who loves to wear spandex??? I've never figured out how to tell her how bad it looks without embarrassing her. I'm just hoping she'll grow out of it. :)

I have lots of sympathy for really heavy people. I couldn't imagine the burden of carrying all that weight around & facing the prospect of trying to lose it all.

wow! That dye really doesn't last long does it? that's good though. I remember my daughter dying her hair jet black a few years back. It took forever to it grow out.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Blue roots, baby!

fifi said...

remind me never to shake my fat orange ass in public next time im in new jersey.

Come back, there is stinky stuff for you.


That blue dye is weak and mingy. What one might call " a fugitive pigment " in the painting world.

Arcturus said...

Your blog is getting harder and harder to visit ... now you have to be on a VIP invite list to see it, but it appears I am!

Unknown said...

Arc: Sorry about that. Panic attack as I explained.

Unknown said...

L>T: If it's really that bad you should probably tell her.

I've taken complete strangers aside and told them their zipper was down, to fix their wig/toupee or wipe their nose. Most of them were terribly grateful that I did so, I only remember one person being annoyed.

I dyed my hair jet black once. Never Again.

Fifi: I love stinky stuff. Send me your socks!

Mingy? What's that? Haven't heard that one... I'm guessing here, lame? crap? lousy? not worth a hamster's turd?

It really is crap dye. At least I'm not stuck with blue hair forever.

MCM: I can fly out and do your hair if you'd like. We can even do your nether-regions... your most intimate of areas.

Imagine Ms. Monk's suprise at the next hot tub party! It comes in blue, a Ronald McDonald red and a rather noxious radioactive green color.

Ice said...

Your comments crack me up... read your whole Britney thread over at MONK's Place...
Just thought I'd let you know that.

I like your style ;)

If you ever want into my main blog, just send me an email, my second blog is open to everyone though.

Take care,

ICE

Unknown said...

Ice: Well I'm glad I've amused someone this week! :)

Pay no attention to me. I'm looney.

concerned citizen said...

I heard from the grapevine you went to another concert, lately.

Unknown said...

Citizen: What are you talkin about? I don't do crazy things like that! There's no way I would spend 1/2 a month's pay to do such a thing. That's insane!

It was three concerts! Four if you count the free festival I went to. I'll put some pics up eventualy, maybe. I'm so exhausted though.

fifi said...

hey you with the blue roots what ya doing?

Unknown said...

fifi: Doing ok. Very busy with nonsense. Terribly exhausted, but for good reasons, doing happy things.