Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank You.

Certain people check on me every so often. Some call, some email me. Some actually stop by and read this mess. Thank you.

I know who gives a darn about me and who doesn't. I know who matters. I know who cares.

I care too much sometimes. I hate that I do. I really should care about myself more... yet differently than I do now. I should care about others differently as well. I've made others terribly unhappy... Not by design or choice, just my own stupidity, or random things that occurred because I was there.

**sigh**

4 comments:

Eugene said...

You're welcome. I'm just concerned. You really don't need to thank me anyway. What are friends for?

Take care, Chap.

Unknown said...

Shut the heck up you freak. Who on earth are you anyway?

Eugene said...

I'm obviously a big fan of your blog and also someone who cares very much about you.

Why else would I check in on almost a daily basis?

Consider me your hairy little guardian angel.

Baby Jesus loves you, so do I.

Unknown said...

Baby Jesus needs to be shoved up Caroline's ass along with Supreme Presidential Ruler Monkey George and a bunch of other people. You possibly included.

Are you in archives somewhere? Freaking weirdo.