Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fuck this title shit. I'm not in the mood.

You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say..........

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday..........

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.......


That's how I feel. How I always did.

No, I didn't write that, so don't give me shit. I'm not pretending it's mine. Go fuck yourselves and look it up yourselves.

6 comments:

fifi said...

um, just saying hi.


*Hi.*


Nice song.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Sounds familiar - should I be embarrassed for know those words?

Unknown said...

Hi Fifi, I stopped by your place and loitered around last night.

Yeah, nice song. I wish he felt the same way I do. He does care about me very much though.

Unknown said...

Hey, MCM, No, I don't think you should be embarrassed. I'm sure it's been done by several people...

It's "Everything". The version I'm playing is by Michael Bublé. He's got a great voice.

Arcturus said...

Did something bad happen? Are you OK?

Unknown said...

Hi Arc, No nothing happened. I'm ok, so is he... someone would have let me know if he died or something.

I'm sad, depressed (I'm always depressed), and annoyed. There's no darned reason he should be mad at me for what I did. I did the right thing. I did. I'm sure you'd agree with me that I did.

I wanna dump a small box of loose ping-pong balls on his head... I'd have to make sure he was wearing safety glasses though.

Sorry if that's cryptic. There some things I just don't wanna share here.