Sunday, September 30, 2007

Music Music Music

I went to see Michael McDonald recently too. I always thought he was very sexy. I still do.

He's aged quite well. I'd be all over him in a heartbeat. All he'd really need to do was sing for me and I'd melt into some odd puddle of oozing drool. After I recovered from that we cold possibly have all sorts of fun.

I took someone I love very much with me. The blind guy I mention too terribly often lately.

He enjoyed it immensely. It was so great to see him have a good time like that.

I can't describe it. You had to be there. With him. Watching him listen. Watching him try to watch.

Oh, oh, listen to the music
Oh, oh, listen to the music
Oh, oh, listen to the music
All the time


Yeah, I know that's not The Doobies with Michael. I'm not stupid.

Here's a really horrible pic from that show.


Next up.....

I'm going to see "Blue Man Group" again. Yes, again. I'm not sure who's coming with me... the mysterious blind guy said he didn't want to go... he gets very tired and he is ill. I hope he feels better and decides he wants to go.

The next night I'm supposed to go see John Fogerty... *googles* Hell, my Sister said it was here. Atlantic City isn't here. It's over there for Christ's sake. Grrrrr. Whatever.

6 comments:

concerned citizen said...

I'm envious. Real concerts...all I hear at night are crickets & rain falling.

I'm glad you got the "mysterious blind guy" to go.

If I was there I'd go with you, too.

Just as a friend of course...& no i don't want to see you naked.

hee hee

Unknown said...

I could deal with crickets and rain falling. I seriously need some of that... and sleep. I soooo wish I could sleep.

I'm so hoping he changes his mind and wants to go to the next show. He ptobably wont tho.

Arcturus said...

BryanNothingMore is to Michael McDonald as Arcturus is to:

A. Michael Bolton
B. KC and the Sunshine Band
C. Air Supply
D. Captain AND Tennille
E. The Former WB Singing Frog ("Michigan J. Frog")

Correct Answer: B and D

Unknown said...

Arc: Heeheeeheeheee! *falls on fooor laughing hysterically*

I'd kind of reverse it...

Arcturus is to BryanNothingMore as:

Answer: D, B... and some C.

You forgot F: Other

Streisand, Cher, Sinatra, Elvis and Michael Bublé need room to be in there too.

Let's keep Michael Bolton and that dumb frog out of the equation. Aren't they the same creature anyway?

wisdomstuff said...

Michael McDonald..... I always found him hot too! He has aged very nicely. I'd STILL do him!

Unknown said...

Wisdom, I'd have a great time with Michael. It's not just a sex thing.