Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I think...

my girlfriend will be rather pleased this Christmas. (she doesn't read this thing)

Whadda 'ya think?

14 carat with channel set diamonds. Very pretty.




Ok, they're cubic zirconia things. She knows how much they would cost if they had real diamonds.




She wouldn't want them, much less wear them if they were real.

It ain't much, but these are real. 14 carat, .16 diamonds and a .95 emerald.

Very pretty.

Wholesale baby. Wholesale.

Well, they weren't quite wholesale.

Still way too expensive.


I kinda know somebody who owns a jewelry store.

3 comments:

Arcturus said...

Wait -- so you're going to spend a lot of money on READ diamonds to give to a friend who would only wear fake ones, and so you'll tell her they're fake?? That's a strange sort of logic.

Anyway, I personally would never own a diamond, but that's a separate issue.

Just stick to rhinestones.

Arcturus said...

Wait, I meant to say "REAL" diamonds ... this "comment moderation" thing is annoying. YES, I know why you have it.

Unknown said...

Arc, the stones in the ring are real. She'll know immediately. I wasn't going to pretend otherwise.

She deserves a little extra something now and then.

I know about the diamond industry, and it disgusts me.

Rhinestones. So you want one of those "Bedazzler" things next year then? I was gonna get you the "Limited Edition Chia Pet Set".