Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jingle Bells

I was looking for variations of the song below, hoping to find it's origin. They're all pretty much the same. The second verse here Is attributed to the "Simpson's" cartoon. Bart sang it.

Jingle Bells, Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
The Batmobile lost a wheel
And the Joker got away

Batman's in
the kitchen
Robin's in the hall
Joker's in the bathroom
Peeing on
the wall
I had forgotten about this song.

I'M A NUT

I'm an acorn small and round

Lying on the cold, cold ground.

Everybody steps on me, That is why I'm cracked, you
see.

chorus

I'm a nut *snap *snap I'm a nut *snap *snap

I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut. *snap *snap*


Called myself on the telephoneJust to see if I was home.

Asked me out for a little date. Picked me up at a quarter to eight.

chorus

Took me out to the movie show

Stayed too late and said, "Let's go."

Took my hand and led me out.

Drove me home and gave a shout.

I'm a nut.

Then there's the worm song.

Nobody loves me everybody hates me, think I'll eat a worm...

And my point is? There is no point.

This thing below is just so wrong. Just Wrong. Gilligan's Isle meets Stairway to Heaven? That's not right. **sigh**



2 comments:

Rita said...

sacrilegious!

I used to sing this one to my kids all the time:

Pretty little birdy
with your voice so shrill
Won't you come & sit upon my window sill?

I'll open up the window
& share my crust of bread
Then I'll shut the window on your itty bitty head.



Bwahaha

Unknown said...

I hear tell that it you play it backwards it's the Brady Bunch theme scored to The song "Hair".