Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Beasts...










It was nice out, so I was a good big brother... I grabbed the leashes and took the wee litttle ones for a walk.


Wee. Wee. Wee. Yup, that's what they did. Clyde also left some DNA evidence in an ornamental bunch of plantings. Fortunately he did it where I didn't have to clean it up. Nobody will step in it or have to deal with it in any way. Fertilizer is all it will be. ((Ewww!!! Clyde, what has Daddy been feeding you!!!))

Clyde (ugly thing!) is much smaller than he looks. Angle, perspective and all that. He's only about ten pounds, max. He's an Affenpinscher.

For some reason the little freak likes me. Maybe cause I rub his tummy.

Jake, (the tan pug) is about 25 pounds I guess. He's solid as a rock. When he runs and leaps on your lap or chest, it's like getting hit with one of those really hard medicine balls from gym class.

Why do they call them medicine balls anyway? Mmmm. Okay.




Here their much older brother is grasping their leashes tightly while he sits on the church steps having a smoke and resting after they drug him all around the neighborhood.

Cute doggies are definitely "chick magnets".... OH! They're Soooo Cute!!!
I got some smiles from guys as well. Seems nobody can resist Clyde's radiant personality, he's such a wiggly, squiggly, squirmy thing.

The church is for sale BTW. If I had a million dollars to spare I might buy it. You get the church, the rectory, the convent and a parking lot. I think I'd dwell in the belltower mostly, like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black doggie is soooo cute. Well, they both are. I like the black one, though.

I wish you had a million dollars & could buy the Church.

Maybe you should pray for it? not that i believe in that stuff...

Unknown said...

He'e really kinda ugly. He's definitely a hair disaster. If you look that up in the encyclopedia you'll see him pictured.

Arcturus said...

Who's dogs are they?

Unknown said...

Arc: They're my Dad's doggies. I like 'em! They seem to like me too.

They can get you tangled up tho, that's why I keep their retractable leashes fairly short lengthed.

Dad and I have this thing, I come over and we play with the doggies while watching Gilmore Girls reruns.

I think I *got the gay* from his side of the family.

Arcturus said...

At least you have a pleasant routine. There's nothing wrong with that.