Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dreary Day...









It was a horrible day. Massive flooding was expected everywhere. Fortunately, that didn't happen.

Nice view huh? That's route 206 in Bordentown, NJ as seen from a fourth floor window. (There's a Wendy's right next door. I wanted some, but food was not an issue. The catering was already done. Frozen dinners.)


There's a truck stop surrounding it and I could have walked to the Turnpike should I have had some insane desire to do so.


This Is Why I Was There. Ok, not only that. I just wanted a room again. With a Jacuzzi. I could have walked to the venue, being here just complicated matters... and it made it way too far to walk.




I got pretty close to Jack. Apparently he's glad he has fans...

He was signing autographs and saying hello to everyone afterwards. He really does seem like the nice likeable guy we've seen on tv all these years.

I wanted to have him sign my ticket. I did... but I didn't want my friend to have to wait.

Sorry I don't have more pictures. You aren't allowed to take 'em in there, and it was an animal show. I wouldn't have wanted to freak the animals out.

Pissed me off, people were using flash cameras all over the place. Idiots.






The staff at the hotel were very nice. Penelope brought us drinks.

Her Twin Sister was quite a character.




She does have very firm hands.


She had some really scary stuff in that giant leather bag.


I ran into some members of some sort of Rainbow Coalition.



They were singing a very strange song.



Red and yellow and pink and green,


Purple and orange and blue,


I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too.

Ok, I'm bored. I don't feel like doing this. Here's the video version. It includes a picture of someone other than ME!!! See, I really do have human friends.



Click Here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and the *ahem* ladies ( I know one is a lady but the other two...)look like you are having a grand time. a Colorful time anyway.
I'm really loving the videos...

I have to google Jack Hanna I have no idea who he is.

Unknown said...

How on earth could you not know who Jack Hanna is!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch much television. We didn't have one when I was growing up.
During the longggg interlude of my marriage, we had a total of 5 television sets in the house. (One in every bedroom & in the game room) I only watched mine at night when I couldn't sleep. When I divorced & moved on, I opted to go televisionless.

Personally I think televisions are an unattractive addition to a room, unless it is a television room, of course.

You've inspired me. I was wondering what to write about on my blog...television is a good subject.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Nicely done. When you getting a jacuzzi of your very own?

Unknown said...

MCM: I don't have room for one, or I would already. I'd love one.

Tub? Major renovations? New house? *sigh* there are only so many options. Rooms will have to do.