Friday, April 25, 2008

Telemarketers

I wish I could do this kind of thing. lol!! I just get pissed off and scream at them incoherently.

I don't get that many anymore since I'm on the "Do Not Call" list.

Recently, I have been getting them on my cell though. (I don't give that number out) I just don't answer them.

I googled the numbers. They're all different. Seems they've gone all high tech and are using numbers that people "gave up" or "lost" for whatever reason. They're disconnected or not in service when you look them up.

They're also probably using some random number generator device to pick numbers to call... those have been around for ages. They're illegal.

Here's clips. Be careful with your volume.

The second one is really long.





I hate You Tube. I've been on it for two hours.

3 comments:

Quantum_Flux said...

lol....the "please call me list" in response to "the don't call me list"

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/The_20Please_20Call_20Me_20List#1206055773

Anonymous said...

The second one is awesome. I wish I could rant like that.

"Every year for the rest of your life, your taxes will be audited."

Ha Ha!

Unknown said...

I think the lady in the second one is might be truly nuts. If she needs mental help I hope she gets what she needs.

She has a good point though... all the telemarketing calls people get could cause unnecessary deaths.

If she's not nuts she does it very well!!!