Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It dried out...

Anyone who has one knows. Don't get your cellphone wet. It will die.

I dropped mine in a jacuzzi. It took a day and a half to dry out... but it did!! It works fine.

It doesn't take pictures very well anymore. They come out really trippy though!!

Those are the new tattoos on my back. In total I have seven now.


These are the windmills that help power Atlantic City and nearby Birgantine.

I've posted pictures of those before.


Guess I won't be taking many pictures with that phone.

They are kinda neat though.

2 comments:

Regulus said...

So those are the kinds of pictures it takes now? Sort of a psychedelic Monet. As I recall, you have about six cell phones, so you should be OK.

Do try to be a little more careful with your motel room jacuzzi weekends in Bordentown!

P.S. Those are wind turbines, sweetie, not windmills. That's the Jersey shore, 2008, not Holland, 1830. Nor do I see any Dutch dikes.

Unknown said...

I'm suprised I haven't dropped one in a jucuzzi until now. I liked that phone. It was only $20 and almost new. It once lived in Brazil! Probably belonged to a smuggler or something who got asassinated! (There were strange pics in it when I got it)

I know they're turbines buttercup, it's more fun to call them things like "The Giant Windmills From Hell!"

I guess I could find a Dutch dyke to put my finger in if I wanted to... or someone who would pretend. I was in AC after all.