Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spinning Plates

This post is probably going to make me seem crazier than I actually am...

I've tried to describe what goes on in my head. Some people get it, some don't.

The best description I could come up with is:

Remember the Ed Sullivan show? Where some dude was spinning plates on his head, hands, feet, elbows and all that shit? That's what goes on in my head. It's a delicate balance.

This video shows exactly what I mean, even better than the Sullivan reference. Again, nobody will "get it" but me... Each one of them is me. A different part of me. Spinning plates.

The plates spin and spin and spin.

Each one of those plates (watch the video) is a different thought or feeling I'm having.

The plates spin and spin and spin.

Unfortunately, I'm not as balanced or as graceful they are, and my plates aren't somehow attached to the fucking stick like theirs are. I've dropped quite a few.

Whatever. Watch the video, it's pretty cool.

2 comments:

Rita said...

This post is probably going to make me seem crazier than I actually am... HA HA now THAT's a great lead in.

No it doesn't really. According to lot's of people you are crazy. But who listens to them? They just want to make YOU look crazy so they can look sane.

Unknown said...

WHO TOLD YOU I'M CRAZY?!?!?

**looks around the room in a fit of paranoia**

WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU I'M CRAZY?!?!

DON'T BELIEVE THEM. DON'T BELIVE A WORD THEY SAY!!!

THEY'RE TELEMARKETERS!!! FUCKING TELEMARKETERS I TELL YOU!!!!