Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth

No live fireworks today. Not that I can get to anyway. These will have to suffice.

*sigh* The one below is just stupid. They're lucky they didn't blow someone up... or cause an accident on that road.



This is sort of cool.



This is nutz. I forgot my Grandmother did this shit. She did though. I saw her. Fireworks of a sort, legal too! I don't imagine it's exactly legal now. They could cite you for at least six things right off the top of my head.

*sigh*

She must have been in her late 40's then. Only a little older than I am now. My Grandmother rocked. At the time, I didn't realize what a cool woman she actually was... all the things she had been through. I was just a kid.

I do now. The recent family rememberences are not fiction. I was there. She didn't say fuck around me, but apparently she had quite a mouth when such words needed to be used. Can't say I blame her, knowing what I do now.

She could and take names and kick but when she had to as well.

I know the RIGHT way to do this because of her. You have to be very careful, for many reasons. That's steel wool.

If there is sone great grand place somewhere...

I'm sorry. I know you understand why I wasn't there. I love you & miss you.

Happy 4th Nana. The video below is for you.

He misses you and Dad so very much. I know your turn is over, but please watch over him if you can. The ones here to help him are a bunch of fucking idiots!



I did spend quite a bit of time talking to one of my favorite individuals. That's always pleasant.

No comments: