Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Lorax

I'm sitting here crying as I'm watching this.

Nobody listens. Nobody pays attention. I try to.

Don't people realize that it is going to happen? Soylent Green is people dude.

I'm typing this on a thneed. A thing nobody wants but everybody needs.

Unfortunately a computer has become sort of a necessity. A thneed. I have to use one at work. I have to use one to do daily things. All the time. Things I used to be able to do by using the phone.

Things I could do with a rotary phone. I mean a real rotary phone, like circa 1963.

I still have one. It works. I'm tempted to hook it up.

You can't even do things on the phone anymore. Press this. Press That. If you know your parties extension... then the damned thing hangs up on you. Fuckers.

Anyway. If you are so inclined, and have the time watch it. I present you with...

The Lorax. (Thank you to the person who uploaded it. I think.) You did it with a thneed, huh?"












No comments: