Thursday, July 3, 2008

OMG!

OK, I was looking for something totally unrelated and somehow I stumbled upon this mess.

Time for a Shaun Cassidy Intelude!!!!!



I still have all my Shaun Cassidy LPs. Yes I do. You young people have no idea what LPs are do you? Does anyone know what a 4 track tape looks like? I do. I have some. The player died back in the late 70's. It was a sort of precursor to the cassette tape. It didn't catch on.



They were the old person's version of the compact disk.

No matter where I was or what I was doing, I would drop everything and run home to watch the "Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew".



I even have some "Teen Beat" magazines with him on the cover. How gay is that? (Disclaimer: I am not suggesting he is a homosexual. I have no knowledge of such things.) I know exactly where they are too!! They're in a box up in the attic mixed in with my comic books.



As I got older my tastes changed and I became more of a Parker Stevenson fan. I saw him in some made for TV movie a few years back... he was still quite yummy.

Oh heck! Let's throw in a Kristy & Jimmy McNichol video just for the hell of it.

No comments: