Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On-line survey

Now imagine that Tropicana Pure Premium is a person. From the list below, please select the words that best describe Tropicana Pure Premium as a person to you.

Friendly
Outgoing
Carefree
Energetic
Hip
Confident
Easygoing
Contemporary
Bold
Honest
Independent
Responsible
Inspired
Proud
Trustworthy
Approachable
None of the above


None of the above!! It's fucking ORANGE JUICE!!! IT TASTES LIKE ORANGES. I think the bottle you pictured is ugly! It's not a person, if it was, I would not fuck it unless it paid me. OK, maybe I would, if it was a nice orange juice bottle person and we hit it off. Looks aren't everything. BUT IT'S ORANGE JUICE!!!

Of course I wasn't given the option to say that. It asked me all sort of other dumb things too. Even about things I told it I never buy or use.

I wouldn't take these things, but it helps pay the bills. Once it paid for my internet for the month and I had a credit as well!