Saturday, October 18, 2008

Video Interlude

I love Betty White!




Let's dance! Janet Jackson... I so want to go back in time. This was a good time for me. Sort of. Looking back, I don't think he was nicknamed "Pleasure Principle" for just one reason. I still love him... but I don't want to be with him. (lies lies lies. I do want to, but no.) It wasn't working then, it won't work now. If you read this, I do still love you.



Mini Palin! *laughing my ass off*



Good Grooming Habits!! Piper Palin fixes her brother's hair.



This is just too fucking cute. I want one. I know, I know. I can't have one. How would I care for it. It's still adoreable.



OK. That's it. Have fun. Play nice.

2 comments:

Rita said...

AHHHHH!

The little Palin's is cute & the Panda is cute.

The midget is not so cute.

Bryan said...

The little Palin's is sorta gross.

The panda.... well, we all want one now!

That midget looks just like Palin and you know it!