Monday, November 17, 2008

Redneck Christmas Tree



I want one!!!
(pics get bigger if you click them)




I don't know why.





I just do!




Isn't it pretty?








Hey, we're supposed to recycle.

This person is on to something!!



What it is, I'm not sure.




Look, how festive that is!!



Somebody pointed out that the 2 liter bottle tree topper might be a fire hazard.

It's not a fire hazard if they did it right.

I've made lamps from 2 liter bottles. They can be quite amusing. People look at them and go "What the Fuck?" "How did you do that?" "What the hell were you smoking? I want some!"

It's all in the wiring and wattage and all that technical glop. It's really very simple. Stick a 15 watt bulb in there and it lights up very well. That thing looks like it has too much wattage.


I hope they used white Christmas lights. Good ones, not dollar store shit. You could also throw a bunch of glowsticks in the bottle instead.

See, now here you thought I was just a fag! I am that, there is no doubt. But I can make things, build stuff... I laid my own patio! I ain't one of them prissy queers! lol


I could quite easily make one of THOSE!!

8 comments:

fifi said...

My god, I am forwarding this immediately to the sustainablility department!
You're on to something here!


Who said you were a prissy fag? hahah! I'm sure you aren't!

Bryan said...

I'd have never thought to make something like that.

I am a bit prissy. I do soo love long soaks in a jacuzzi with bubblebath!!

Gretchen said...

Not a big Mt Dew fan.

But a tree made out of Diet Coke cans? I could certainly handle that.

fifi said...

who doesn't??

Bryan said...

Gretchen: You're very handy and creative! I'm suprised you don't already have one!

Perhaps you're making one right now?

Fifi: What a shame you live in such a far and distant place. I could use another friend to hang out in motel roms with a jacuzzi.

Purely platonic of course.

I also pack my own cleaning supplies. Lord knowd what might have gone on in those things. Ewwwww!!!

Anonymous said...

One made with Vodka bottles would be even prettier.

Here's a toast to baby Jesus!

Bryan said...

Unfortunately, I certainly could make a vodka bottle tree. Perhaps I will. A simpler version of that tree though... Just some glue, tape and some cheap lights.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to use green duct tape, so it won't be tacky looking :)