Thursday, December 4, 2008

I wrote you a poem... I'm not gonna write you a love song...

**edited 12-12-08 to add Love Song - Sara Bareilles**

I wrote a Love Poem! Well.... not really. I was going through some of my bookmarks and found a Love Poem Generator. You just plug words into it like in Mad-Libs (noun, verb, adjective, like that) and it spits out your poem.

I'd link it so you could create your own but the site made my pop-up blocker madder than hell.

Apparently it doesn't work very well. Here's my love poem.

My Love

Your skin glows like the apple, blossoms sensuous as the iris in the purest hope of spring. My heart follows your piano voice and leaps like a puppy at the whisper of your name. The evening floats in on a great giraffe wing.

I am comforted by your jockstrap that I carry into the twilight of air freshenerbeams and hold next to my lips. I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of baby oil.

As my nose falls from my t-shirt, it reminds me of your doorknob. In the quiet, I listen for the last explosion of the day.

My heated earlobe leaps to my sock. I wait in the moonlight for your secret balloon so that we may lay as one, earlobe to earlobe, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical blanket of love.


How romantic!! Any takers? I am single.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canned poetry or not, it turns me on!

hee hee

Bryan said...

It just shows what a wonderful lover I must be!

I do like part of the ending.

Shhh!!! Quiet!! If your detractors find out about our secret taboo love it'll be the end of your illustrious career!

Anonymous said...

well, I did run on a platform of diversity. :)

hey do you have skype?

Bryan said...

Nope. No Skype. Everyone I know had problems with it and I'm not putting ANYTHING unnecessary on the new puter.