Saturday, February 28, 2009

For Regulus

Posted for my blogger friend Regulus.

My blind friend hates them too. They interfere with his audio equipment and television. When you only have one eye and are almost completely blind in the one you have, you want to be able to hear and see as best as you can.

He wasn't born blind. He needs light. He can still read, just barely. He uses a magnifying glass. He amazes me with how well he functions.

I don't like them either. When the large row of them above me at work goes out I'm thrilled. Of course someone always calls maintenance and they get fixed in a day or two.

Gee, Thanks. NOT.



You can see more Savage Chickens here.

4 comments:

fifi said...

I LOVE those clips!
I immediately wanted to make one...

so beautiful.
What are you doing awake by the way?

Bryan said...

I thought you would like 'em. Amazing stuff.

My sleep patterns are very odd. I wish I knew how to fix them.

Regulus said...

Thank you for this post dedicated to me.

Bryan said...

Well, it started out to be just for you... the cartoon... but like everything else around me it just turned into a mess.