Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, duh!

Why are you telling me this? Just go away!!!!

I know what I just did.

It's after 1 am and I want to blare my music and surf the internet. I want to be quiet and not disturb my neighbors.

Don't tell me I just plugged my headphones in!!!! Stupid frigging thing.

I had to call the police tonight. There was a gang fight on my street. I want to say 75 people, but that's probably wrong. It was more like 30 from what I could tell.

How many people are there Mr ********?
I can't tell, and I'm not opening the door to look.

Stay in your home Mr *********.

Awful noise. I was afraid it might escalate into a real emergency situation.... so I called the coppers and asked if they could send a car through. Dispatch already knew about it and cars were on the way. They came really quickly, the crowd was gone by then.

The police seemed to have some idea who they were after though. Marked cars, unmarked cars, some with flashing lights, some without, zooming around. It was kind of crazy.

I'm not some old curmudgeon. Have a party! Have fun! Make Noise! I don't care. Just don't have a fight that's liable to escalate into gunfire near me!

The poor chinese food delivery guy. He called me.
Me not come. I no come.
I don't blame the dude. If he had been brave enough to show up during the mini-riot I might not have answered the door! He did deliver my dinner, hot and tasty after the crowd dispersed.
**sigh**

I shall leave you with a sensuous and sexy picture of......... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

In my long underwear at the motel from HELL.

That picture of me is the nicest thing about the place.


DO NOT stay at Econo Lodge Beach Block in Atlantic City NJ.


Both mornings we were without hot water for two hours. (we figure they were doing the laundry)


What good is a jacuzzi when you don't have any hot water?

Oooohh!!! Wait!! I can show you video! (sort of)



There was a bit of excitement at the Jewel show. I could have done without it.

During the finale I hear Jewel (I had my eyes closed) ask if there was a doctor in the house. I thought she was going to tell one of her amusing anecdotes...

I open my eyes, the house lights come on... a guy up front had some sort of attack, a seizure or something. (I hope he's OK) His sister/girlfriend/wife is screaming. Hotel staff and paramedics show up....

The whole time Jewel is strumming her gituar, playing peaceful soothing sounds, talking to the man..... singing "please clear the aisles... give him some air... someone call 911." It was positively surreal.

Of course I didn't think to get a picture of THAT!!!




My friend also met well known chef Bobby Flay when she wandered off to use the ladies room.

She was completely thrilled.

I'd have invited him back to our room.

He's not exactly my type, but he is kinda cute, no?

If he tried to put some of his delicious meat in my mouth I don't think I'd object. **wink**

2 comments:

Rita said...

Well you did look as if you were having fun...if if you hated the room

Bryan said...

It was be the deluxe suite. It wasn't. It was supposed to have a fireplace. It didn't. It was supposed to 2 full sized couches. It didn't.