Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Made It Back...

program



John Mayer rocks. He does. You'd have to see him live though.

He did some very bluesy stuff. There was a bit of a jam thing going on for a bit, licks from Zeppelin, Beatles, ohhhh, the Dude is pretty good. He was good. He's gotten better. It isn't all pussy, wimpy, fag, emo music. He can rock out once he get's going.

Ticket upgrades rock!!!!

ticket


My spectacular seat turned out to be not what the seating chart showed. It was crap. I was highly disappointed....

***light bulb goes off over head, goes to box office***

Can I have a different seat? The man next to me is very large, he keeps bumping into me (True). So, I ended up much closer with no change in price. Yay! Go me!


What did not rock was getting home....

You can't get here from there easily after 10 pm. You just can't. So, I had arranged for a car to get me and take me where I needed to go. Easy enough, no? I spoke to him three times during the week. His price was reasonable.


Yes, I'll come get you. Call an hour before you need to depart.


Fucker backed out and I had to scramble for alternate transportation.


So I called my wonderful and lovely sister....


Get on the computer and find me a reliable car company that will GET ME OUT OF HERE!! Please!!!

Here, call (name omitted) at ***-****. They'll get you there.


$110.00 cab ride later I was halfway home. In a safe place at 1 am. On a friend's couch. With kitties in my lap. Drinking a Coors Light from her fridge.


Good friends, people who care are a good thing. I had a couch to sleep on. I was safe.

Below are pictures from the show in one of those montage thingies.

This week, saturday, I'm seeing Sir Elton again. This time I have a ride and a room.... with a jacuzzi of course.

Hmmmm. Things aren't playing nicely today. I hate that. I can't insert the player thingie!!!


Click here <----- Warning. It makes noise.

No comments: