Thursday, July 17, 2008

Incompetence


I had to send a package back.

Hair dye I ordered online. I wanted blue, like before, but this Blue Envy stuff was gonna turn my hair bright purple. I know it says blue. It looks blueish on that picture of the box. I got the stuff, looked at the box...... Uhhhhh, no thanks.

I have processed hair. I had to bleach it to make it blue the first time. I've been coloring it blonde ever since. No purple hair for me!!!!!

If I put that Blue Envy stuff on my hair it would turn the color the girl on the purple box has. I wonder what insane shade the purple kind would actually be. I don't plan to find out. No way I'm using Splat dye.

My friend's cousin's sister's niece... or some such crap, colored her hair bright pink. The darned stuff won't come out!!

Anyway, the stuff had to go back. $45.00 of hair dye? Looking at that one link, I paid too much for it! I forget where I ordered it from.

So I printed out a label in HUGE print and took it to the post office.
I got home yesterday...... Oooh! A package!! What? What!!! What!!!!!!!

The Idiots at the postal service sent the box back to ME! What the fuck??

Now I have to send it back again. I'm not paying to send it back again. Fuckers better just slap new postage on it.

6 comments:

Rita said...

The picture on the box made me laff. Not the blue hair but the male model reminded me of Derek Zoolander

Rita said...

PS
Sorry i missed your call the other day.

Unknown said...

He's much hotter than Zoolander. I'd do him.

*sniff* *cries* It's perfectly fine that you missed my call. Arcturus didn't answer either. *sniff* *wipes tears away* And SINGS!!!!

Nobody loves me!
Everybody hates me!
Think I'll eat a worm!

I'm kidding.

Unknown said...

Burpity burp. Where's Waldo?

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Purple hair, blue hair - what's the difference - I say you just shave it all off...jus' sayin.

Unknown said...

I'd love to shave my head, I can't tho. I did it once and I looked awful....

And now that I'm older, I've developed psoriasis. I need my hair to help cover it.